Thursday, August 30, 2007
Busy busy bee!
Ahhh yes, it has been a while! (Thanks Jenine) Since school has started I have been extremely busy. I get up at the crack of dawn, feed both kids, eat breakfast, shower and go drop the babies off at daycare. Then it's off too work from 8-4, pick up the kids come home, dinner, baths, play a bit and bedtime! Whew! Throw moving in there at the end of September and things will be VERY crazy! Can't wait!

School has been so much better this year. Last year I had so many behavior problems in one class it was overwhelming. This year my kids are much more well behaved and I only have the usual, "I miss my mommy" and "Is it time to play yet?". I love Kindergarten, so much fun! I can't wait until my kids get there!

Not much else new...I have been having some supply issues since I returned to work, it really bites because I don't want to have to supplement but I see that road ahead if things don't improve soon. I'm barely pumping enough and she's hungry by the time I pick her up! I've tried the gatorade and all but if anyone else reading has some suggestions please comment! I'm desperate!

Pictures soon....I have to get my self in bed! 1 more day until my 3 day weekend!

Thought for the day:
We lift ourselves by our thought, we climb upon our vision of ourselves. If you want to enlarge your life, you must first enlarge your thought of it and of yourself. Hold the ideal of yourself as you long to be, always, everywhere - your ideal of what you long to attain - the ideal of health, efficiency, success.
Orison Swett Marden (1850 - 1924)
posted by Beth @ 9:17 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 31, 2007 at 1:37 PM, Blogger Jenine said…

    Oh there you are :) back to school time is always a lil bit crazy!! I personally can not wait til sept 5, thats when my kids start. teaching K must be a blast,Have fun!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Beth
About Me: 29 years young
Profile

Previous Post
Archives
Blogs I Frequent
Template by
Free Blogger Templates