Thursday, August 9, 2007
Averianna had her 4 month check up today. She's 16lbs 8oz and 16 3/4 inches tall! What a big girl! We also got her meds for reflux changed so hopefully we will see some improvement there soon.! Everything else was great, she's healthy and right on track.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Evan is talking more and more each day. He must add like 3-5 new words a day to his vocabulary. He is also starting to sing some of his favorite songs, like The Wheels on the Bus. His version: "Sweesh sweesh sweesh, sweesh sweesh sweesh, all through town!" it's adorable!

I only have a week before I have to go back to work, I am dreading it (leaving my babies) and looking forward to it (I love Kindergarteners!). I got my class list on Tuesday and I have 14 kids, not bad at all! 4 of them are siblings of children I have had previous years which makes my life a little bit easier since I already know the parents.

I am looking forward to Saturday, we are taking Evan to Hershey Park. I got tickets through the education association with my work. Here's hoping for no rain!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The other day we went to North Point Beach with Ken's mom
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Evan got to feed some baby ducks!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There was a beautiful momma duck sitting in a flower pot in a flower pot on the dock. She had a nest to protect! She didn't like it when I got too close and started hissing at me!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
posted by Beth @ 12:46 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At August 10, 2007 at 10:22 AM, Blogger Jenine said…

    she is a doll!!! I love the ducky pics :-) Only a week away til school starts already? we have 3 weeks to go, I have not accomplished anything as far as school shopping yet!

     
  • At August 10, 2007 at 3:53 PM, Blogger tiburon said…

    She is gorgeous! Have a great time at Hershey!

     
  • At August 10, 2007 at 9:41 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Way to grow 'em Mama. She is a cutie. I hope the new meds work. I know what it is like trying out all the reflux meds.

     
  • At August 13, 2007 at 1:09 AM, Blogger S said…

    She's so cute!!! Adam was looking at the blog earlier and started blowing kisses at her!


    As an unrelated PS: I went to the blogger template site you use but when I put it on my new blog the screen is all green and my blog typing is gone?! Any thoughts?

     
  • At August 29, 2007 at 11:43 PM, Blogger Jenine said…

    I keep looking for updates, we need some updates girl!! ;) Hope all is well !

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Beth
About Me: 29 years young
Profile

Previous Post
Archives
Blogs I Frequent
Template by
Free Blogger Templates