Monday, August 6, 2007
33 Things I Want to do Before I Die
I know I may never complete all of these...but won't it be fun trying?

1. Lose weight and keep it off
2. Write a book and have it published
3. Travel to Europe and see the castles and many many other things that intrigue me over there.
4. Buy a piece of land in Tennessee.
5. Visit Hawaii and learn to
6. Bellydance, on a stage, in front of people.
7. Buy a house
8. See Niagra Falls
9. Visit Lake Tahoe
10. Go to Disney
11. Become debt free
12. Visit the Mayan Ruins
13. Go Down Under (Australia)
14. Become a avid bike rider and take the kids for rides too
15. Visit the White House and tour it
16. Learn another language
17. Visit each of the 7 continents
18. Study a new religion
19. Go ghost hunting with TAPS
20. Volunteer in a nursing home
21. Participate in a marathon
22. Participate in a protest of something I feel passionate about
23. Swim in the ocean naked
24. Visit a nudist beach/colony
25. Live in the South US
26. Visit the Amazon
27. Plant a Garden and eat the fruits it bears
28. Let go of my attatchment to material things and live a simpler life
29. Spend some time with an Amish family
30. Teach my children that life is to precious to waste a single moment being angry or resentful
31. Become a better photographer
32. Spend a week in solitude
33. Be at peace with my past.

Well that was very theraputic. It's great to dream...it would be even better if in the next few years I can begin crossing some of these off. Nothing in life is guarenteed except for death and this moment we have right now.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
posted by Beth @ 9:13 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Beth
About Me: 29 years young
Profile

Previous Post
Archives
Blogs I Frequent
Template by
Free Blogger Templates