Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Wasting Days
I love having the summers off. I hate wasting days. Today was a wasted day. I left the house once and took the kids for a walk in the doubl stroller. The walk lasted about 20 minutes because it was stifling hot outside and I forgot my water! Oh well, chalk it up to 2 activity points earned through Weight Watchers! Kenny went to dinner with his father tonight so now I am alone with the children. Evan is getting into just about everything and Avery cries every time I put her down. *Sigh*I've never seen such a needy baby. It's very hard. I get so frustrated when she screams these shrill screams at the top of her lungs for no reason! I hope she grows out of this soon. The moments will much more cherishable when she is not screaming 24/7. Just being honest. It's much cuter when she is happy and giggly, but that is rare! However hard it may be, I feel blessed to have these two beautiful children!
posted by Beth @ 8:45 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 2, 2007 at 3:37 PM, Blogger tiburon said…

    I didn't know you were having such a rough time! These days won't last long and soon you will be into another phase (((hugs)))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Beth
About Me: 29 years young
Profile

Previous Post
Archives
Blogs I Frequent
Template by
Free Blogger Templates